Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Spring Flowers

A great new sketch from Debbie for today's Tuesday Morning Sketches 

Spring is springing. Time to pull out those pretty floral papers. My card today features some retired paper from SU called Perfectly Penned. Love those soft pastels.


I pulled colors from the flowers for the design elements. And now I see from the sketch I am short 1 ribbon. The oval was die cut and then embossed with a Sizzix floral folder. The sentiment is also SU.

With that oval shape, I think this could be an Easter card as well as a spring greetings card.

Check out the designer cards and share your own creation with us.




4 comments:

  1. I really love how you have been creating a whole set of cards with that pretty paper Donna, they are all so wonderful!! I've been thinking about featuring one paper pack all month. I'm so scattered though would prob not pull it off too good. PS I'm going to copy and paste this comment because I think my comments are not posting :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty! This is one of the few paper packs I brought along to Florida. It's so, well, pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute Spring card! These are my favorite colors!!

    ReplyDelete