Thursday, November 3, 2022

Sweet Baby

 Who doesn't like making baby cards? They are so fun and can be so cute. I used a NBUS stamp from Whimsey Stamps called Peeking Giraffes. You can find it here Whimsey Stamps has the cutest images and sentiments too.


I found this pink paper in my stash. I thought it would be a fun print with that cute giraffe. I die cut a square window and have the giraffe peeing through. Looks like she is looking for that sweet baby. I colored the giraffe with SU Blends. Of course, she needed a pink bow in her hair. The sentiments are old ones without labels. I stamped them on scraps of white and fussy cut them.

Entering this in Shopping Our Stash challenge #482--I only have EYES for you.

NBUS (Never Before Used Stuff). The giraffe stamp is new.


5 comments:

  1. Way to go shopping your stash...Those big giraffe eyes...an adorable take on our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! (I only have eyes for you//googly eyes #SOS482)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable and your post made me laugh so hard. Typos are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable critter for a baby card ... so very glad you joined us for our *I Only Have EYES For You* Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Donna! That peeking giraffe is perfect for a baby girl card with a pink ribbon! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! (And for the giggle!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I love that giraffe peeking around the corner. Thanks for sharing with us over at NBUS. Bonnie guest DT

    ReplyDelete