Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Fun Birthday

 Wow, is it Tuesday again? Here is the new sketch for this week from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I hope you have fun with it and will share your creation.


I made a really fun birthday card. At my age we have to laugh and make fun of our birthdays.


The cow (isn't she just adorable?) is a digital from Bugaboo. The "Holy Cow" sentiment is in the same set. I did "Another Birthday?" on the computer. For the bottom elements, I used a strip of gold ribbon and red plaid ribbon. I guess I will have to say the third strlip is the sentiment. To balance the red, I added 3 red sequins. The background is a stencil that I have had forever and don't know who makes it.

Inside, I did a computer sentiment and surrounded it with more cow spot stencil.


I know my "29" year old friend will love this one.





6 comments:

  1. beautiful and fun card indeed, it makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool card! I love the image, the stenciling and the sentiments! Wish I had your knack for using sketches. You are a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cow is sooooo cute!! It took me just a moment to realize she was on top of a cloud -lol. This is such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love the touch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I literally LOLed when I read the inside sentiment!

    ReplyDelete