Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Snow Owls

 Cardz 4 Guyz new challenge is #310, Birds. I found a Snow Owl stamp that I haven't used for a while. It is unlabled so I can't give credit.  


I don't know but it looks like these guys have been partying a little too hardy. LOL!

They are colored with SU Blends. The sentiment stamp is Crackerbox Place raised up with foam tape. I added 3 sparkly punched snowflakes for accents.

I wanted a blue pattern for my background and found this one in  Stampin' Up!'s Tea Boutique suite. 




3 comments:

  1. These guys are the cutest...looks like they are full of mischief!! Perfect guy card!! Thanks for playing along with our "bird" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G310

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card! I love those owls with their snow goggles and hats. The three snowflakes were the perfect embellishment, too. Wish I lived near you so I could come over for lessons on guy cards. he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Fun images and scene. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete