Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Sparkly Snowflakes

 I hope you have had a crafty weekend. Welcome to Tuesday and another fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


I used snowflakes in blue glitter paper for the stars in the sketch. The background has snowflakes embossed on it. Two strips of shiny silver paper border the white strip. The sentiment is from an old retired SU stamp set. I offset the snowflakes to showcase the embossed background.


Go on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches blog and check out the design team inspiration and then enter your own creation.



8 comments:

  1. I really like the way you offset the snowflakes so that your embossing could show. I don't think I would have thought of that. I like the two silver strips of paper to finish off the top and bottom, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all things snowflakes. Such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I'm seeing silver, blue and pink on my computer. Where is the white? Is the embossed background white, not pink? Pretty either way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty blue glitter snowflakes along with that embossed background! The silver touches are perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s Patti, I fogot again :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. At first glance I thought you used satin ribbon and then I looked again and saw that it's foil paper you used. So pretty with those glittery snowflakes and the embossed panel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Sparkly snowflakes are always perfect!

    ReplyDelete