Tuesday, November 29, 2022

3 Hearts

 Tuesday rolling around again and a great sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Can you believe it is only 3 1/2 weeks until Christmas? Have you finished your holiday cards? I am going to make do with the ones I have already done. I make a lot of Valentine's cards. I am making several for a class for ladies at the church. We are going to make Valentines for out shut in members. Then I always make some for my kids and grandkids.  So I am gettting started on them.

The sketch is designed as a mini slimline card but feel free to alter the dimension. I made mine as an A2.


 I stayed pretty close to the sketch except for the circle. Did you know the LOVE sculpture was by Robert Indiana. I am from Indiana. His has a tilted "O" but I guess for copyright issues this die cut is straight. 


I used a Cuttlebug heart E/F for the background. Punched red glitter hearts and hung them with thin gold ribbon from the stash. The LOVE is a die cut from Marianne Creations. I mounted the white piece on a gold shiny mat and then on a red cardstock. IRL it is so shiny and sparkly, I am sorry that doesn't photo well.

Stay tuned next week I will be showing 2 hearts. You can find my 1 heart card here. Does this mean I am going to have to keep the progression going? LOL!

Come check out all the design team at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Then share your creation with us.




5 comments:

  1. I like this sketch a lot. I think I have a die similar to the one you used for LOVE. I've collected so many dies that I can't keep track of what I have anymore. I finally finished my Christmas cards today after making 18 of them this afternoon. I will be very happy to move on to Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I do love the "love" die. (I've seen the sculpture in NYC. Very cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with the red glitter paper and gold ribbon and foil mat. Love the ef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you did the hearts, I was thinking about it but just didn’t quite pull it off - this turned out great (this is Patti)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty is this. The LOVE letters looks like the way they did Love Story movie title.

    ReplyDelete