Sunday, November 20, 2022

1 Heart

 I love making Valentine's I remember my Mom gathering all the paper supplies and helping me make Valentine's for my school classmates. Now, I usually only make Valentine's for my grandkids but this year I have picked up a sales outlet in the local hospital gift shop. As well, I am helping a group of ladies at my church make Valentines for our shut ins. So that means lots of cards. The last 3 days, I have made Valentine's: 3 hearts (coming later), 2 hearts(coming later), and today 1 heart. Using the sketch #714 from Sketch Saturday


I've used paper's retired from SU!. These 2 papers are the reverse of the same sheet. The heart is a SU! die cut as well as the sentiment. The lacy piece under the heart is also SU!




2 comments:

  1. Pretty papers! I haven't even thought about Valentines yet. I do have a commission to make three of them, so I'll need to make sure I get those done soon after the New Year. Congrats on selling your cards. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous Valentine card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete