Sunday, September 4, 2022

Chicken Soup

 I am trying to get a stock of get well cards made up. before the cold and flu season arrives. And what is better for colds and flu than chicken soup?

This is a digi image from Bugaboo Stamps.


I colored the image with SU blends and a silver metallic pen. The die cut gray scalloped circle is from DCWV. The bottom rows of chevrons are from SU--actually backside of one of the Christmas papers.  Then I used a Cuttlebug chevron E/F turned sideways so it would mimic the colored chevron rows.

I used this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches



4 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I just love the chicken soup! Good idea to get a head start on get well cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will definitely make a sick person feel better - it's so fun!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image! Trying not to think about winter yet but it is coming! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have missed so much great stuff on your blog! I've not been getting my notices from Bloglovin' (I think the site is in its death throes), so I have to go searching for the blogs I like to follow. This card is so cute. It will be perfect for someone who isn't feeling well.

    ReplyDelete