Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Ducks in a Row

 Do you have all our ducks in a row? Some days I feel like mine are flying all over the place. 

"Just Us Girls" current challenge  has the cue word "basket". I went in search of a basket stamp. I only found one in my collection. Hm, may have to do something about that. This set is by Rosie's Roadshow.


The card base and frame are Daffodil Yellow from SU. I die cut the frame with SU deckled rectangles. Looks like ruffled duck feathers? The basket is a separate stamp that is fussy cut and then glued over the middle duck's head. Do you feel like that duck somedays? I added some shading with gray and blue to add some depth. 

This is also for Let' Craft and Create #187 "Frame It"

And Cardz 4 Galz #180 "3 of Anything"





7 comments:

  1. So very cute - great idea about the basket - and it seems as though it is part of the image. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute! I love that little duck with the basket over his head and that sentiment is spot on! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Loving this card!, Great humour and design. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I love a card that makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna... great win! I so love and miss Rosie Roadshow stamps. I have a bunch and wish I had bought more before she retired. So cute!!!! Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card!! It totally made me laugh. You have such a great sense of humor and it shows in your cards. It was brilliant of you to add the basket over the duck's head. Some days, I feel just like that duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna- love this stamp and sentiment!! Beautiful use of yellow for your frame, too. Thanks for playing along with our September "Frame It" challenge at Let's Craft & Create! All the best, Cathy LC&C DT

    ReplyDelete