Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Winter Scene

 I have a fun little winter scene to share for this week's sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I am finally breaking out the Christmas and winter theme papers. Time to start on those Christmas cards.


The woods scene paper is from Storybook Gnomes in the current SU mini catalogue. I used SU Diorama dies for the cutout, then stamped some snowflakes all over and embossed it with a falling snow E/F from SU. The deer is fussy cut from another paper in the Storybook Gnomes collection and is popped up with mini dinensionals.  I added 2 sparkly snowflakes and a tiny sentiment.  A little Wink of Stella to the snow on the trees adds a bit of sparkle.  

Here is the fun sketch


I hope we have inspired you. Check out the designer cards aat Tuesday Morning Sketches and then share your own creation. 

The diorama dies are new so  I will share this at My NBUS blog.

4 comments:

  1. What a peaceful scene! Love the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you have the BG scene showing through!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a sweet Christmas card! I have that falling snow EF, too, and love it for holiday cards. I haven't made many yet, but I've been so busy with the kitchen project that I really haven't had time. I hope you'll keep inspiring me with more Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete