Saturday, September 24, 2022

Fall Leaves

It's beginning to look a lot like fall...  Not too much color change in the leaves yet but cool nights and warm days so it won't be long. I don't normally like orange but I really like making fall cards, so lots of oranges and reds.


Papers are all from the scrap box. Have to like that! Using some of the mountain! The sentiment is SU, stamped and fusssy cut. The leaf is a 3-D sticker with loops of gold thread behind it. I traced the leaf veins with a gold star gel pen to give it more glitter.

I am entering this one at Just Us Girls with this picture inspiration



3 comments:

  1. Great way to use up those scraps! I like your fancy glittery leaf. This is terrific, Donna! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leaf is stunning, Donna! I love how this card flows so well together. Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls for Photo Week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaf is so pretty with your extra gold touches. I'm not really an orange person either, but I do love making cards with fall colors.

    ReplyDelete