Monday, September 26, 2022

All Retired Products

 I was trying--note that says trying!--to straighten my scrap box. I like to sort it by colors but it gets away from me so I have to stop creating and spend time cleaning. I found a bag of scraps from SU's Boho Indigo so that one got pulled out to work use. Oh well, cleaning will wait. It is much more fun to create.


I used an unlabled E/F with flowers on the the white piece. The card base is Misty Moonlight. The lower white leaves are from Forever Fern. The upper ones are done with a punch. The sentiment is also retired SU.

I've used this sketch from The Paper Players



3 comments:

  1. You had me at blue and white! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more - creating not cleaning :-) I love that blue and white and your gingko leaves are perfect behind the sentiment. Great take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete