Tuesday, September 6, 2022

School

My kids are grown so I don't need teacher's gifts or cards and don't have many school theme products. But I did find a scrap of paper with alphabet letters. And, I always need thank you cards.

Just getting in under the wire for the challenge at Make the Cards Challenge



I picked up the green in the letters to use Garden Green by SU for the base.  The T and U are Tim Holtz dies. The strip sentiment is from SU. All tied together with some twine. 

I used this sketch from Sketch Saturday



3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the gingham and scattered letter sentiment. Thank you for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever! Great use of the letters and combining a thank you card with a school theme. Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever card! Love how you used single letters for "thank you." I don't have to make teacher thank you cards anymore either. If I had time, I'd make some to donate, but I've got my hands full make the usual birthday, sympathy, wedding, new baby, etc., cards.

    ReplyDelete