Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Ready for Spring

The new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches

We are into March and there have been some days giving a hint of spring. It put me in the mood to make a spring card.


I've used green and yellow cardstock. The green is embossed with a Cuttlebug E/F. Do the curves remind you of butterfly flights? The ivy vine is from the retired SU Quite Curvy set. I punched 2 butterflies from a scrap of yellow marble texture paper. I attached the butterflies with glue dots and then placed mini-dimensials under the wings to hold them up. The sentiment is an old one from my thank you stash of stamps.

I hope you will find inspiration from our sketch and share your creation iwth us.
Tuesday Morning Sketches

7 comments:

  1. Great c ard !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those embossed swirls could definitely be butterfly trails...but they could also be whipped cream (see where my mind is at? lol) I love that EF, but I haven't used it in a long time, so thanks for the reminder. Your card looks very fresh and springlike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Donna, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree that that swirls could be butterfly trails! I'm always ready for spring too - so ready! This is pretty and perfect for spring - soon and very soon right? Just another couple weeks and it will be officially but I wonder if the weather knows it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the embossing and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! Such sweet little butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card for this time of year. The embossing pulls everything together.

    ReplyDelete