Saturday, March 9, 2024

Flower Garden

 Sharing a card today for Cardz 4 Galz challenge to use some green.

The patterned paper is from SU's Perennial Lavender. There are beautiful flower garden prints. I picked up a green from the pattern for the card base.


Behind the patterned paper is a strip of light purple to anchor everything together. I cut a 5"x4" pattered paper, then cut strips of each end. The center piece is glued to a scrap cardstock and popped up on foam tape. The sentiment is an old one from the stash and punched out with a label punch by SU. I added a gold edged purple ribbon behind the label.

This card is CASED from this card by Brian King

ngMeandering Meadows Designer Series Paper, Timeless Arrangements Bundle, Stampin Up!, Brian King

1 comment:

  1. This is such an interesting and attractive layout for a card. I may have to print out your photo and put it in my ideas notebook so that I don't forget it. I can imagine it using some landscape design papers. I think that would be really pretty. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete