Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tulip Bouquet

 Spring has arrived in southern Indiana, tulips, daffodils, flowering trees.  Achoo!--allergy season has also arrived. Good excuse to stay inside in the craft room.

Last Tuesday of March and a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


Tulips are one of my favorite flowers. Here is my tulip bouquet card.


The background paper is SU!s Forever Love Suite DSP. I looked closely to see that tulip was written in the script so decided it called for a tulip bouquet. There are gold specks on the paper so I used gold foil paper for backgrounds. The tulip is an old unlabled stamp. They are colored with Stampin" UP! blends. I free hand cut the stems and leaves. The lace is from the stash. The sentiment is done on the computer.

I hope you have some time to spend in the craft room to create and share with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


4 comments:

  1. I love tulips, too. Your card is so pretty, especially with the gold splatters, mat and oval frame. I wish I had more time to enter more challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the gold frame and the tulips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These tulips are so pretty! I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very attractive spring card. Love the tulips and gold frame.

    ReplyDelete