Tuesday, March 12, 2024

U ROCK

 Tuesday, a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


I have a fun card for a teenage boy or girl who plays guitar. 


And surprisingly, I very closely followed the sketch design. The patterned paper is the new Rock "n Roll DSP from Stampin' Up! I broke out my old deckle scissors to trim the red card stock. The letters are die cuts from Tim Holtz.
This will be a great card for Send A Smile 4 Kids
I hope you are inspired by our sketch and find time to create this week to create and share with us,
Tuesday Morning Sketches


4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I so seldom have an idea that's fitting for teens. This is a great one. I think I need to use an IA program to create some guitar-patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun birthday card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a music lover - like you said guy or girl. What a great one to have in your stash or in your case Smile 4 Kids will receive the just right card for someone special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card! Okay, I'm sure a girl would like it, too.

    ReplyDelete