Saturday, March 9, 2024

Big Letters

 Cardz 4 Guyz new challenge is "Use a Letter in your Design" I think I overachieved this time. I have used 5 big letters. 



My big letters making the shaped card are from The Stamps of Life. You can find it here. Check out their store, they have so many cute dies. I have used the happy die for several occasions.

The patterned paper is from SU. I snipped birthday from a stamped sentiment and backed it with black. The 3 birthday hats are from Newton's Nook.

Inside, I did a computer sentiment and then die cut it with the background die (the one I used on the red). I repeated the 3 party hats inside.



5 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love it. Those three little party hats were the perfect embellishments. I need to get my "HAPPY" dies out again to make some more cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this "happy" shaped card!! Thanks for playing along with our "Namesake Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. This challenge was really a bit more challenge but you nailed it with your jumbo happy lettering.
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G342

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, thank you for participating in my Namesake challenge with C4G. Lovely large letters but not necessarily related to your name. A great guy birthday card. Cheers, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great design and a wonderful shaped card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete