Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Study in Greens

A new Tuesday, a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. As always feel free to change orientation and shapes. Just so we recognize the general sketch. Have fun with this one. 


The world is beginning to green again so I guess I am in a green mood. I changed the orientation to landscape. 


The green papers are from Stampin' UP! I punched a row of pine trees with  an SU punch.

 I didn't want a lot of contrast for the sentiment so I stamped the hi with dark green. There is no die cut for it so I fussy cute it and then did 2 more in black so there would be more dimension. It is really camouflaged. You may have to enlarge the picture to really see it. 

Then I decided I should make one more true to the sketch. So I did a chain of daisies with gold sprigs behind them.


Visit Tuesday Morning Sketches for more inspiration and share your creations with us.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

3 comments:

  1. I think the tree card makes a very nice masculine card. The daisy card is much more feminine. I love the gold sprigs behind the daisies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the above haha!! I love your daisy chain and what a great idea using the tree-line for that design element!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are wonderful! I love that you thought outside the box with your first card.

    ReplyDelete