Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Serene Scene

 Whoosh!! Did you feel that? January and February have just whooshed by. The last Tuesday in February and time for a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. This sketch comes with a little twist--use brush strokes as those two rectangles on the bottom.

A lot of versatility with this one. Feel free to change the shape or orientation.

I switched from landscape to portrait.


The reason I did portrait was the lightly scripted paper. I only had this one piece left from the Forever Love DSP by Stampin' Up! My "brush strokes" are made with the SU! Waterfront stamps to make the water along the bottom in 2 tones of blue. The trees on the square are from the same set. I think what I like about this stamp set is the watercolor look. The sentiment is unlabeled in my birthday greetings box.

Inside is a computer made sentiment and more water across the bottom.


I hope you are inspired by our new sketch and find some time this week to create and share.

Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. This is a really great card. I love how you stamped the water behind and below the image rectangle. I also love how you stamped "happy" on the image panel and "birthday" on it's own rectangle. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scenic card, fabulous elements. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, congrats 😊 happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I LOVE how you used the water for the sketch elements!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful landscape card. The water inside is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete