Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Tall Bunny

Here it is into February already. I have been working on Easter Cards to send to my contact for Send A Smile 4 Kids. I know it is early for Easter but they need a lead time of at least a month to get them distributed to the hospitals.

It is the last of the designer's favorite card at Tuesday Morning Sketches This week is Tammy's favorite

As I was making this card


I thought how much it resembled Tammy's favorite sketch. I think the sketch was designed to be a slimline but you can make it any size you want.

That adorable bunny is Stamping Bella. I colored him with pastel shades. The papers are from SU. It was looking a little plain so I added a scalloped edge in purple--because the button on the bow is purple. Then decided it needed more dressing up so added grass to look like he is hunting for eggs to put in his basket. I was successful in including all the spring colors: yellow, pink, purple, green, blue (lightly shading on the eyelids).

My twofer is more true to the sketch.



The floral spray if from SU's Nature Harvest. The flower pot is a die cut from Kokorosa.  The sentiment is also SU. The background paper is from the scrap box.

Here is my original


I hope you find time to create something this week and share with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

Tuesday Morning Sketches

5 comments:

  1. Great cards Donna !!!!
    Love those ghosts !
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny card is so cute. He just makes me smile. Love that you included all the fun pastels, too. Your thank you carf is such a good universal design. I can see it being used for lots of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bunny and thank you for reminding me about adding grass-that was a great idea!!! I need to check out Smiles for Kids sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both great! Cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny looks like Easter beat him up and spit him out! LOL So adorable.

    ReplyDelete