Tuesday, February 20, 2024

 I love making Easter cards. I like the pretty pastel spring colors and the cute Easter images. So I have an Easter card again this week for the new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Here is the sketch from Melissa.

My interpretation is pretty literal.


The playful duck is retired from Stampin' Up!. I picked different patterns and colors from the scrap box. Tied a yellow ribbon and added a sentiment tag. 

I have already sent this off in a box of Easter cards to Send a Smile 4 Kids

I hope you have some time to create this week and share at Tuesday Morning Sketches. Come by and see what the design team has created. 

Tuesday Morning Sketches

9 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the layout, too. I have a chick stamp but it's not nearly as cute as yours. Hmmmm...maybe I could use a chick die-cut. You've got me thinking. Goodness knows I have enough pastel colored scraps for a card like this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, love those Easter colored papers you found from the scrap box, they look perfect with that cute little chick! Thanks for playing along with us at Send A Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little chick is adorable! He looks so happy that it's Spring. He is perfect for your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little ducky and happy, cheerful spring card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that was me Patti Rowe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun duck! And it's so great to use scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card-- what great sketch to use for this stamp, keeping the image front and center. Thank you for playing along with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Easter card! I'm with you. I love using pastels for Easter and spring cards... and you used up some scraps in the process. Well done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little duck is so cute. Great paper choices. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete