Saturday, February 24, 2024

Flowers for You

 I found the inspiration for my card on Pintrest but didn't save it and of course you can never go back and find anything. So if this is yours, let me know and I will give you credit.

The base is Daffodil Yellow, then a mat of Old Olive. then a mat of white with the Painted Texture SU! E/F. I die cut some squares and found a coordinating dotted paper which satisfies the challenge this month from Let's Craft and Create to use polka dots and/or stripes. The turtle is die cut from one of the sheets in the Rain or Shine DSP. I added 2 little yellow stars and a green dot for accents. 
Also entering at Can You Handle The Pressure challenge to use and E/F with an option of circles or squares.


4 comments:

  1. Your card is so darn cute! I love that little turtle. The tiny yellow stars help tie it all together with the card base, too. So glad you entered the LC&C challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little turtle looks so cute on the background with squares! Great work.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your turtle is so cute! Love that dry embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute turtle! Love the design and background texture.

    ReplyDelete