Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Jack-O-Lanterns

 Welcome to another Tuesday Morning Sketches with this fun sketch 


This one is open to a lot of possibilities. If you don't want to use an envelope, feel free to use any shape. I have 2 cards for your inspiration. They are the same except one is in portrait and one in landscape.


I found the dotted paper in my scrap box and used the colors from that for the rest of the elements. The jack-o-lantern stamp and die is an old one from SU. The button is a Martha Stewart punch tied with black and white twine. I like this punch because it is flat enough for mailing without extra postage.

I am making Halloween cards for Send A Smile 4 Kidz for the children's hospitals.

Please check out the design team at Tuesday Morning Sketches. We hope you find some inspiration and will play along.



6 comments:

  1. These are great Halloween cards for Send a Smile 4 Kids. I like paper buttons, too, for the very reason you stated. Also, they're easier to glue onto the card. I have several button dies I use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for SAS4K! Great selections from the old scrap box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cards! Those jack-o-lanterns are super adorable and that polka dot paper - so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and I love that you put in a different shape from the envelope to show the versatility of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such fun cards! I really like that button punch!

    ReplyDelete