Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Pretty Florals for Birthday

Tuesday Morning Sketches is back with another sketch. Remember, the shapes are suggestions. You may use any shape.


I have used SU's Hand Penned DSP--retired last year. The floral is the reverse side of the green/white piece. I picked up the floral colors in using Garden Green and Pale Papaya for backgrounds. The sentiment is an old SU one, stamped in Garden Green and fussy cut. Linen string is from my stash.


I hope you visit Tuesday Morning Sketches and check out the design team creations then make your own and share it with us.



7 comments:

  1. You're so good at using sketches. I admire everyone of them! You really made good use of those pretty papers on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color/paper choices on this - soooo pretty Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and it’s Patti, don’t know why is show me as Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Green has become my favorite color of late.

    ReplyDelete