Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Distress and Grunge

Sharing a masculine card today for Cardz 4 Guyz featuring distress and grunge and Lets Craft and Create featuring distress.. 



I searched through my papers and found the orange/green which I think would be considered grunge. The green strip on the side was torn from cardstock and then I used a tree e/f to make the tree trunk on it. The tree die cuts are from SU On The Horizon. A white sentiment would have been too stark for this card so I chose a scrap of Kraft. The sentiment is from the same SU set stamped and fussy cut. 

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches





7 comments:

  1. Awesome masculine card! The idea of embossing the torn piece of cardstock is perfect. I wouldn't have thought of that...but I will now. lol So glad you entered this card into the latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Torn card stock with added texture...creative!! Great masculine card for our "get a little dirty" challenge over at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masculine cards are so hard to do but you've nailed it with this one. I love the distress elements and the embossed tree. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ink you did to represent distress in this case, thank you for joining us at C4G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the depth you created in this design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the right amount of grunge. The distressed tear works really well, too. So glad you joined us at C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Let's Craft and Create.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete