Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Flower Bouquet

Wow! Tuesdays roll around really quickly.  Time for another Tuesday Morning Sketches 


When I saw this sketch, I knew exactly what to use. And, I actually followed the sketch exactly!

The bouquet is an SU stamp, colored with markers. This is the actual stamp, unfortunately now retired.

I covered the hugs with a white fish tail banner. Then added die cut circles. The sentiment is an old unlabled one.

Check out all the design team cards at Tuesday Morning Sketches then share your design with us.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I like that image with the "Hugs" on it, too. Either way, it makes a pretty card. I have a stamp set where I could make essentially the same card. I've had it for a while and haven't even used it yet. Guess I'd better get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Great use of the sketch with your stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just PERFECT!! I love your colors and those pretty flowers so much Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of a nice, crisp, clean card. This is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet, soft look. Very clever how you made the center say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Donna! I really love that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete