Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Summer Weddings

 Tis the season for summer weddings or at least it was for me. My anniversary is August 31, 54 years ago. Using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week 


This is my interpretation switched from landscape to portrait.


The bride and groom is an old unlabeled one. I highlighted the bouquet and the man's cummerbund and tie  with red and then added a red ribbon accent. The background is a white floral from Sizzix. I love the elegance of black and white for wedding cards.

Go to Tuesday Morning Sketches to check out the designer's cards and share your own creation.




6 comments:

  1. Sweet wedding card. I like the ribbon loop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer weddings are so fun, happy anniversary! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is gorgeous. Beautiful ribbon accent. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the black & white with a touch of red and that sparkly veil are so classy for this pretty wedding card Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pops of red are the perfect touch on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a perfect wedding card! I love black and white for weddings, too, and your little pops of red add a little "passion" to the mix. LOL

    ReplyDelete