Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Winnie and Piglet

 Thanks for stopping by for another Tuesday Morning Sketches



I am a big fan of Winnie the Pooh and all of his great sentiments. Because the image was too big for portrait, I rotated the sketch.

The image is from The Unity Company, colored with SU Blends. I typed the sentiment on the computer but was sure to give credit to Winnie. The background is a Sizzix hexagon E/F. I thinks it looks like a honeycomb. I hit the highlights with some brown ink.
Inside is blank. I stamped some dandelion stems from SU's retired Dandelion Wishes. I think this will be good for a birthday or just to cheer someone.



I hope you check out all the design team at Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along..


Since this is the first outing for this Winnie the Pool stamp, I am adding it to NBUS.




7 comments:

  1. This just adorable. Great idea to rotate the card a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winnie the Pooh was my grandson's favorite and we watched that movie a million times. This is a sweet card and I like the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, and your coloring is perfect! I love Winne the Pooh's wise sayings, too, and they're great to use as card sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I could never get my children or grandchildren excited over Pooh. I don't know why. I really wanted to see the movie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet! I really like how you added the detail inside the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heart! I love everything Pooh. Your card is so super sweet and just so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! And that is a great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete