Sunday, July 17, 2022

Get Well

 Several people in my church are ill or had surgery. I went to my stash of cards and found it lacking in get well cards. 

Using this sketch from Sketch Saturday


I made 2 cards--one feminine


One masculine


The feminine one has retired paper from SU. The patterns are the reverse sides of the same sheet. I used SU's curvy die to make the curve. Then I colored flowers from the b/w print and fussy cut them. I added a couple of punched sprigs of green behind the flowers.The sentiment is an old SU one white embossed on black.

The frog and specs is a digi from Sami Stamps, colored with SU blends. The sentiment is my own done on the computer. Same curvy die. And of course he needed large googly eyes.

I am sending both of these out so I guess I will be working on my get well stash this week.


4 comments:

  1. The female version is so pretty and the male version made me laugh. That's what a get well card should do. That frog in his glasses is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards !!!!
    groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of these! The frog is adorable and the color pop on the top is beautiful. Great job with the sketch! Thank you for sharing your project at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like I have some catching up to do on your blog. Bloglovin' has been offline for weeks now, so I don't get notice of your posts. Do you have another way I can follow? Your two cards in this post are just awesome! I especially love that frog with his big glasses. And the sentiment is great.

    ReplyDelete