Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Best "Witches"

 He there, welcome to another Tuesday Morning Sketches



I know, I know, I am rushing seasons. I have my Halloween papers and stamps down making cards for Send A Smile 4 Kids for the children's  hospitals. A lot of sites are having Christmas in July challenges. I decided on Halloween in July.



The green polka dot paper is from BoBunny. The purple is from the scrap box. The image is Craft Smart for Michael's. Isn't she the cutest little witch? I did 3 punched bats for my embellisments The sentiment is done on the computer. 

Come on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and share your creations.

6 comments:

  1. So cute! And a fun card design, too. I'm looking forward to making Halloween cards. For whatever reason, I enjoy making them more than any other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Halloween card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! So cute! I just love cutesy Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween cards and this is so cute. The green and purple are great for this and the non-scary witch is a good child card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card Donna! Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete