Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Summer Ferns

 Tuesday again already. How does time go so fast? 

Another fun design from Tuesday Morning Sketches


Ferns are so beautiful and abundant in the summer. 


The background is an unbranded E/F with ferns. The patterned paper is retired from SU. A scrap of vellum is  stamped with a sentiment from SU. I found 2 fern die cuts from a card pack by SU.

I hope you will check out Tuesday Morning Sketches to see some inspiration from the design team and join in with your own creation.

7 comments:

  1. Loving all the layers and texture! A lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the vellum layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this is so gorgeous. I love the different greens you used and that embossing folder is lovely and looks perfect with the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embossing folder immediately caught my eye. Love it! Great combination of papers and dies. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this card! The embossed panel is great and then adding the vellum is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun and great color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the sentiment on this card. Did you heat emboss it onto vellum or just stamp it? If you stamped it, did you have to use special ink--like Stazon?

    ReplyDelete