Thursday, June 9, 2022

Robots

 My contact at Send A Smile 4 Kids is asking for younger kids cards. Make the Cards Challenge and The Card Concept are both asking for masculine cards. 

I have a CAS masculine card for the little males.


The robot and sentiment are from SU Nuts and Bolts set. I stamped it and colored some areas with Star Gel pens then fussy cut it. The strip in the background is a SU die. I used some of the cut out stars as accents. I added some silver thread on the back of the robot and then popped it up on foam tape. And somehow, the image just begged for googly eyes. 

The layout is sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


Also entering at Let's Craft and Create challenge "Penny for your Thoughts" (use a sentiment)








6 comments:

  1. Fun robot card! Love the clean simplicity of it. Thanks for sharing at SendASmile4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such fun! Love this little robot. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet robot card! Any child would love it, I'm sure. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little robot! I love the googly eyes. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image and sentiment - I love him on the row of stars! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches AND at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is just the cutest! I love those googly eyes and the silver thread behind Mr. Robot. Perfect card for the little guys!

    ReplyDelete