Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Black and White Note

 I like using a sketch challenge as a jumping off point for creating a card. There is half the work for you. You just have to pick the papers to use. 

I have found a new one to me. Although they are not really new as this is #702.

Sketch Saturday


My card


I used papers from the scrap box. The sentiment is an old SU one. Did you catch that pun?  I added red as a pop of color with the banner which is popped up on a foam strip. And if you squint or enlarge the picture, you can see the b/w baker's twine bow at the end of the banner. Inside, I stamped a note to carry out the music note theme.



2 comments:

  1. So happy you found our challenge! I agree that it is so nice to start with a design idea. Love the papers and color scheme you chose! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great. I love the mix of papers that you used. I wish I could get more into using sketches. I have a small notebook of them, but I rarely look at it. For some reason, I guess the creative part of my brain must work differently.

    ReplyDelete