Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Sports Fan

 The new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz

#298 Father's Day June 19th UK + US


I have a quick and easy card. The patterned paper does the talking.  


I found the baseball paper at JoAnn's. I cut the banner and stamped it with an old SU sentiment.
This can be for a baseball loving Dad or a coach or anyone who likes baseball. Since I don't need a Father's Day card, I will add it to my stash for Send A Smile 4 Kids. It will be appropriate for a kid who likes baseball.





6 comments:

  1. What a fun take on our new "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You are right the paper says it all!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper find and a cute card. It is a good kids card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. My grandson would love this, which makes it perfect for SAS4K!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Great design and papers. thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is awesome, just like it's sentiment suggests! I always wonder what to do with sports-themed dsp--now I know--add a banner with a sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete