Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Magical Unicorn

 Another Tuesday, another sketch. This one is pretty much open to wide interpretations. Let us see what you create.


All little girls love unicorns and decorations with unicorns. My granddaughter is one of them. So I had to use that theme for her birthday card.


The papers are from SU. The images and sentiment from Rubbernecker Stamps. I colored with SU blends and gray pencil. I "floated" the moon with some sponged on Pool Party ink. Then tied it all up with a pretty pink bow. 

4 comments:

  1. You are so right about little girls and unicorns Donna! This is adorable and she will definitely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful girlie card. Cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww - who doesn't love a unicorn? Especially one that is napping on the moon. Your granddaughter will love this. I do, too!

    ReplyDelete