Sunday, June 19, 2022

Scrap Strips

 I need every motivation to use some of those scraps in the ever mounting pile of them. The challenge at Sketch Saturday does just that.


Combined with Make the Cards Challenge to use blue

I used strips of New Horizons DSP from SU.


 All the blues of the sky and water demand a sailboat from a retired SU. I sponged a bit of blue distress ink at the bottom of the boat.

I also have a lot of other colors from the New Horizons DSP so made another card with the same layout.


The flowers are from Nature's Harvest.



3 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards with the sketch! I love the blues and nautical card, and all the watercolor beauty in the second. Thank you so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I really like your first card, I fell in love with your second one. I think it was the mix of colors that caught my eye. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch with the different shades of blue, awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge.

    ReplyDelete