Thursday, June 30, 2022

Kindness

The Time Our Challenges theme for June 20-July 13 is Be Kind.

I have a card to use for thank you, cheer, or just because.

This was so quick and easy. It is another design from SU's Texture Chic Memories and More Card Pack. The sentiment was already on the card. It was originally 4"x6" but I had trimmed off the edges to use on another card. I had thought I would not be able to use this part. Then I found the challenge from Time Out Challenges. To set off the sentiment portion, I lined the edges with some plain card stock. And then 3 sequins for some embellishment. That is it--easy peasy.



2 comments:

  1. I like the tailored look of this card. The strips of plain cardstock on either side of the DSP was a nice finishing touch. And the sequins add a nice bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that will definitely make someone smile :) That's a great use of the paper that you had and so kind of you to play along at Time out challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete