Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Celebrate

 Hey! Happy Tuesday.  New sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. I love the tilted layer on this one. I am looking forward to seeing what you create.



My granddaughter just had her 15th birthday. The next day, she got her driving permit. She was so proud of that. But wow, how did she grow up so fast. She has been a cheerleader at her school. I knew I had to use this digital image called Pigwit Cheer by From the Heart. So here is the card to celebrate a birthday and a new driver.




The design paper is from SU. It is originally white with blue flowers. I wanted it to coordinate more with the yellow cards base and her school colors are blue and gold. So I used a make up brush and Daffodil Delight and brushed it all over.  I colored the image with SU blends and sponged some blue sky on. The 3 accents are blue foil paper from the scrap box. I did the sentiment on the computer. 


5 comments:

  1. That is just the cutest card, and it's so perfect for your cheerleader granddaughter. I love the image and the layout. You do such a fantastic job on kids' cards. I guess it's from all that practice you get making them for Cards4Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your granddaughter! The birthday card is adorable and what a great use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One word for that card Donna--ADORABLE! Yep they sure do grow up fast. She's really on top of it so ready to drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little oinker! Great idea turning the white background yellow to match her school colors. Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where the years go, but they go fast. What a fun card for your granddaughter's 15th. She'll love that cheerleader piggy.

    ReplyDelete