Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Pocket Card

 Welcome to another Tuesday Morning Sketches. This week we have a great sketch for a fun fold or pocket card. 




I chose to make a pocket card. A fun one for a little girl. Don't they all love rainbows and unicorns?



I used Highland Heather card base and accented with a bright pink metallic paper (looks purple but really is neon pinke and a rainbow print from Recollections. The unicorn lost his label. He is colored with a rainbow of Stampin' Up! blends. Hello is an old SU one.

The inside card sentiment is from Rubbernecker Stamps. I tied it up with a rainbow of ribbons.



The children's hospitals are accepting cards again so I will add this to my collection for Send a Smile 4 Kids

 I hope you will check out all the design team entries at Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along with a card of your own.

6 comments:

  1. That is such a cool card! Some little girl is going to LOVE it. You are so kind to donate your cards to Send a Smile 4 Kids. I am certain they appreciate it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love the pocket card and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! You are so right about little girls and rainbows and unicorns! Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cannot go wrong with unicorns and rainbows for a girl any age! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the metallic paper! A perfect card to bring some cheer to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the metallic paper! A perfect card to bring some cheer to someone!

    ReplyDelete