Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wild Things

 What is black and white and red all over? An embarrassed zebra.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I know, I know--is that what we call a Dad joke? Well, my card is for Cardz 4 Guyz new challenge "Wildlife."




I used a couple of SU retired stamps: Zany Zebras and Diagonal Stripes.  Stamped the sentiment in red and sponged red around the circles.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


The stripes stamp is NBUS

I will send this card to Send A Smile 4 Kidz for their Dads/Special Guys challenge. I think a kid would have fun picking this card for his Dad.



10 comments:

  1. Donna this card is adorable, the zebra is cute and it really rocks the sketch, perfect for a dad for sure...how wonderful that you are a part of this wonderful ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Zebras. and love the background, awesome card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, this card is just too stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little zebras, Donna. this card is really cute, and I'm certain there's a kid who'd love to give it to their Dad. So kind of you to donate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "dad joke" and your card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dad jokes are the best!! Any I love that you made one with this card for our challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our WILDLIFE challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable trio of zebras, Donna - just love the diagonal striped background behind too! Thanks for sharing again at NBUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your zebras are adorable and your background is the perfect match! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the stripes and your cute zebras. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute images and so glad you shared your card over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete