Monday, May 30, 2022

Sailing Away

 I would love to be sailing away. Hard work going on at my house this week. We have painted the master bedroom in anticipation of getting a new bed in 3 weeks but was ordered 3 weeks ago. Everything takes so much longer to get now. 

I haven't had time to craft and definitely having withdraw. So I was able to find a few minutes to sit down at the desk and made a CAS masculine card.


I decided on a book fold. The papers are retired from SU. The ship stamp in a really old unlabled one. This reminds me of the antique pictures that were painted on wood. In keeping with the nautical theme, I tied some cord around the side.

This is for Make the Cards Challenge #55 to use 2 different patterned papers.


And isn't it great just after I finished this card, the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is On the Water.



5 comments:

  1. Love this masculine card. And it's amazing how you could finish it at the perfect time to enter the Cardz 4 Guys challenge. I'd definitely vote for your card if I were judging them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you grabbed a break and played along with our challenge!! You rocked our "on the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz with your perfectly masculine CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna - great card, love woodgrain paper, perfect for a nautical themed card. Thanks for playing along with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the woodgrain paper and the CAS look. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - great antique look!

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz,

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete