Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Trees

 A new month, a new Tuesday, and a new sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches Are you making progress on your Christmas cards?  Christmas cards are usually pretty generic but I think this one has a bit more of a masculine feel.


I used a dark grey card base. Then a silver mat. The wood grain (retired SU!) is gray and silver. The tree strip is the back side of the wood grain. I stamped a fir tree in Evening Evergreen (SU!) on white and die cut with an oval. There is light blue sponged around the tree and shaded grey at the bottom.Dark green strips behind the oval are the same color as the tree.

Here is Tuesday Morning Sketches sketch for this week.


Come over to the blog and show us your creation with the sketch.






5 comments:

  1. You're right - It does have a masculine feel to it! And I really like it. I think this is one that could be mass-produced, too. I've gotten a few more Christmas cards made, but haven't posted them yet. Hopefully, I will sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card 👏💐 congrats
    Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh - I love the trees and the woodgrain background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. It looks so shiny.

    ReplyDelete