Monday, October 30, 2023

Penguins

 Penguins are one of my favorite zoo animals. I would love to see them in their natural habitat but don't like the cold that much. I bought the new Penguin Builder punch from Stampin' Up! I love it so much I couldn't stop playing with it. 


The background paper is from my mountain of Christmas papers. The sentiment I've had for a long time. It may be from My Favorite Things. 


And a twofer:


See, I told you I couldn't stop playing with it. Their little feet can be positioned in front to make it look like sitting or in the back to look like standing. The white piece is die cut with a curvy die from SU. Background papers again from the stash. I added some small punched snowflakes and coated them with glitter glue. They really do sparkle but the photo doesn't show it well.

Entering this also at NBUS



2 comments:

  1. These are too fun, Donna! I can see why you couldn't stop playing with them ... did you try the feet as ears? Too far? The sediment is really cute, too. It could describe me and The Mister on our morning walks! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Happy Halloween! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! I just know you're going to find all kinds of cards to use penguins on, and I can't wait to see them. Have you checked Pinterest for ways to use the SU! penguin punch? There are probably lots of ideas out there.

    ReplyDelete