Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Another Penguin

 I am really having fun with the new Penguin Builder Punch from Stampin' UP!.  


This little guy is having so much fun sliding around on his little frozen pond during snow flurries. 

The E/F is by Cuttlebug. The pond is a diaroma die from SU. The sentiment is also SU.

I winked up the black part of the penguin to make him look shiny. I streaked some Stickles Glitter Glue around the pond to make it look icy.

Check out the other 2 penguin cards here

I am entering this at  Just Us Girls challenge CAS #704 with the prompt to  use just the center of your card.



4 comments:

  1. I can see why you are enjoying that punch as your darling penguin is ever so cute. Thanks for being with us in the gallery at Just Us Girls for CAS Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so cute! Love it. And the snowy background was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna... what a sweet penguin! So glad you shared it with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete