Tuesday, October 17, 2023

B/W Christmas

You don't usually think of black and white as Christmas card colors. But they can be quite elegant, calm, and peaceful. So I chose them for this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches


I appears as a slimline card. But you can make any size as long as the sketch is recognizable. I chose the standard A2 card.

I found the pre-made center panel (SU! retired) in my box of Christmas papers It goes well with the b/w snowflake paper. I added some silver and white glitter ribbon and some punched silver stars. I popped up the panel with foam tape.

I hope our sketch this week challenges and inspires you to make a card and share it on our blog.





 

6 comments:

  1. You're right--black and white together make an elegant Christmas card. Your card is absolutely beautiful!! I need to look through my papers and see if I have any that might work for this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I did it again, and didn't change the default signature in the above comment. It's from me, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card ☺️💐 congrats, happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really beautiful card. I love black and white - it's a design I plan on doing for the 3 designs I make for my personal Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend toward red/green for all my Christmas cards, but this is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty in b/w! Love how you switched it to an A2.

    ReplyDelete