Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Triple Frame

Time for another Tuesday Morning Sketches I found this one to be a challenge for me. I hope you will be inspired and share your own creation on the blog.

Here is the sketch:


I rotated to landscape and used the same paper for both side rather than a contrast. Dividing it diagonally by the same piece as the background.


I used a white card base, Old Olive cardstock from Stampin' Up!, and a patterned paper also SU!. Using multiple layers of deckle edged rectangle die, I made the frames. The center piece is white with Old Olive ink. 

I decided that was a fun card to make so I continued the sketch with 2 more cards. Do you tend to do that too-- While the dies or stamps are out, make duplicate cards.

And then I was left with the in-between frames so had to do something with them.

Those die cut stems are Tim Holtz and the paper SU!. 
I hope you have been inspired. Check out the other team members. Have fun with this sketch. And be sure to come back to share your design.



5 comments:

  1. Wow, Donna, I love these cards. It's a great design with frames and I like the papers you used for backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You went to town with this sketch. And the cards all look great. I often make duplicates when I'm making cards. It's the only way I can make enough to donate. Like you say, it's a lot easier to do that when you've got the supplies out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous group of cards. The blue is my favorite. Nice job using the leftovers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa what a prolific card maker you were on this one Donna!!! They are all very pretty and I Iove the one you made with the leftovers too. That was a genius way to do the frame/layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great! Wonderful batch of cards!
    (I tend to save the extra frames/images/sentiments and then neglect them. LOL)

    ReplyDelete