Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Starry Night

There is a fun festive new sketch up for Tuesday Morning Sketches I hope you will give it a try. You know if you don't like stars, you may use another shape.

I used a dark grey for the card. Then a layer of a shimmery grey (which looks lavender in the photo) Then 3 strips of grey patterns from scraps. And 3 die cut silver metallic stars. I added a silver embossed sentiment. I can see now, I inverted the placement of the stars but that did leave more room for the sentiment.






5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I never even recognized that you inverted the stars-I am not so attentive as you!! I didn’t even to the right number of shapes lol. This is great and I love the layers of shiny everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used mirror card for the stars - so shiny and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your three strips of DSP are pretty, but that shimmery silver panel in the background really adds elegance to the whole card. And I think you arranged your stars perfectly, leaving just enough room for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete