Thursday, November 2, 2023

2 cards 1 Sketch

This is the newest sketch from Sketch Saturday 


I am working on my stock of get well cards getting ahead of the flu season. 

For Her:


Papers are retired Stampin" UP!. Same sheet, reverse sides. Card stock is Bubble Bath. The stems are from SU Nature's Harvest. The get well is also SU. 3 little sequins to reflect the sparkle of the patterned paper.

Once you figure out the dimensions for one card, you should go ahead and make another.

For Him:




2 comments:

  1. I agree--when you've figured out the dimensions for one card, you might as well make another. I was on a roll this week and made 40 cards! I love your two get well cards. You've inspired me to make a couple for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to make them ahead. By the time I hear someone is sick and get a card made, they are well! These are both great and will be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete