Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Fun Birthday


 Oh wow! Do you realize there are only 49 more days until Christmas? This is the first week of November. The first Tuesday and election day. Have you voted yet? I am pretty faithful about voting but boy am I disgusted with all the political negative ads on TV.

On a more cheerful note, it is a day for a new fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches


I have a fun birthday card to share


The image is a Bugaboo digital. For the scalloped portion of the sketch, I dug out an old pair of deckle edge scissors.  It sort of looks like the irregular edges of cow spots.The background is gingham paper from SU! There was more room on the left of the image so that is where I placed my sentiment.


Inside is a computer made sentiment with "cow spots" accent made with an SU! diaroma die.


I hope you will try our sketch and share your creation on the blog.


6 comments:

  1. 49 days? Eeeeek!! I'd better get moving on cards and gifts!!! Your card today is so much fun. I love that cow image. Your sentiment is great, too, but I think you left the word "you" out of your inside sentiment. I think you meant for it to say, "...than the age you claim to be."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That inside sentiment looks perfect now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - I thought I recognized that cute cow! You come up with the best sentiments and it is so smart to just go ahead and print them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! That cow is adorable and I really like the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. Love that you stayed with b/w.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and fun card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete